At TW Performance Solutions:
All of our engagements are designed to involve company employees in the change, right from the start.
Throughout the duration of each engagement, employees at all levels will learn about Lean & other Business Process Improvement methodologies. They will complete the necessary diagnostics & apply the relevant tools and techniques to identify & implement the solutions that will deliver the end result.
This approach guarantees results are achieved in a measured, practical and timely manner. It also increases employee engagement & process improvement capabilities due to their active involvement in the change. This in turn helps to embed & sustain that culture of control & continuous improvement that you are looking to achieve when you initiate this type of transformation.
On location support can last between 1 day and 16 weeks, depending on business selection, see as follows for core offerings:
- Timely solutions to very specific business problems.
- Workshops drive immediate consensus on optimal solution(s)
- Key decision makers from all levels within the organisation should attend.
- Requires 10/15% resource support until solutions implemented.
- Direct and almost immediate improvement to quality, cycle time, cost.
- Enhanced client satisfaction.
- Builds a repeatable model for continuous improvement.
- Fosters collaboration across the wider company.
"Do not count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali
TWRR Risk Reviewer
3 week programme, we help you develop a practical approach to operational risk management leveraging Lean thinking, tools & techniques.Contact Us.
- Detailed review of a specific regulation, product or function within your organisation.
- Proven techniques deployed to eliminate control gaps and variability.
- Requires 50% expert resources, 10% affected team’s time.
- Identify any existing weaknesses.
- Enhance and strengthen existing controls.
- Builds a measured & repeatable model for effective risk assessment.
- Raises risk awareness across the company at all levels.
"We can choose to throw stones, to stumble on them, to climb over them, or to build with them." William Arthur Ward
- A practical approach to developing the skills & capabilities of your management team.
- A six module programme which applies best practice performance improvement tools.
- Success based on delivery of end result.
- Requires 30% managers, 10% team’s time during the normal working day.
- Will increase productivity by at least 10%.
- Builds Management capability.
- Positively impacts upon team morale.
“If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got!”. Unknown
- A comprehensive review of your overall company which aims to optimise improvement opportunities.
- Reaches across and positively impacts upon all employees.
- Business releases small team of experts 50% of their day to work with the change agent.
- All phases mix learning followed by specific tool applications (JIT).
- 16 weeks to produce final solutions Implementation plan.
- Our programme will increase productivity by 15 to 25%.
- Significant impact on overall company morale.
- Will positively impact your Clients.